Floorplan plus 3d
: Prefinished wide plank floor
Floorplan Plus 3d
- In electronic design automation, a floorplan of an integrated circuit is a schematic representation of tentative placement of its major functional blocks.
- In architecture and building engineering, a floor plan, or floorplan, is a diagram, usually to scale, showing the relationships between rooms, spaces and other physical features at one level of a structure.
- Floorplanning is the act of designing of a floorplan, which is a kind of bird's-eye view of a structure.
- Quoted-printable, or QP encoding, is an encoding using printable ASCII characters (i.e. alphanumeric and the equals sign "=") to transmit 8-bit data over a 7-bit data path or, generally, over a medium which is not 8-bit clean. It is defined as a MIME content transfer encoding for use in e-mail.
- three-D: a movie with images having three dimensional form or appearance
- 3D or 3-D may refer to: * Something having three dimensions e.g. width, length, and depth * Three-dimensional space, the physical universe ** A vector space with three dimensions ** Volume, a measure of space * 3D computer graphics, computer graphics modeling three-dimensional objects * Computer
Floorplan of Barnet's design for a combined Art Gallery, Museum and Library, 1874. This shows provision for a 'Gallery of Art' and an entrance 'Sculpture Gallery'.
This is what the floorplan will look like but in reverse
Related topics: floor plan designs killing floor sharpshooter winchester homes floor plans caring for ceramic tile floors mexican tile floors kitchen floor plan ideas play killing floor for free affordable floor plans commercial tile flooring
- 01:01 |
- Category: None